The company began manufacturing vinegar in Camberwell, South East London, in the early 1930’s and was known as E & C Vinegar Company.
Expansion forced a move to Woolwich where the company occupied a former Royal Arsenal ammunitions building.
A name change to Metklean Products Ltd in the mid 1970’s began the evolvement of contract filling and blending whilst steadily developing a wide range of industrial cleaning detergents.
Constant investment in plant and filling equipment has allowed us to expand our filling range from as little as 20mls to very large.
This ensures that Metklean always provides the best possible quality, service and value for our customers.
The company, now based in Erith, manufactures an extensive range of cleaning and hygiene products as well as specialist formulas.
In addition to chemical products under the Metklean brand name, we can also formulate products for specific requirements under a customers own brand name.
We supply our products in 1, 5, 10, 25, 205 and even 1000 litres if required.